This professional honey processing line is configured to process 40 Langstroth frames. It comprises the following machines and equipment:
• Support table for the super, with manual de-boxing.
• Semi-automatic uncapping machine with electrically heated knives, swinging vertically.
Motorized stainless steel chain frame conveyor to automatically collect the frames
at the outlet of the uncapping machine before loading them into the extractor.
· Horizontal honey extractor with inverter and work program including adjustment of
the honey extraction cycle time (max 250 rpm).
· Frame collection unit at the outlet.
· Cappings screw press with inverter and run/stop cycle timer, power supply 220 V - 50
Hz (max absorbed power: 0.75 Kw/h).0.75 Kw/h).
· Single-walled honey collection tank.
· Double-walled, heated honey collection tank, power supply 220 V -50 Hz (max
absorbed power: 1.65 Kw/h).0.75 Kw/h).
· Impeller pump G90, power supply 220 V - 50 Hz (max absorbed power: 0.75 Kw/h).
· Roller unit to convey empty supers to the frame outlet area.
· Drive system for automatic positioning of the extruder cage at the four frame loading unloading