- Entire unit measures approximately 50” x 26.75” x 36.5” H
- Hinged plexi-glass lid on each side
- Plastic honey gate mounted on the bottom of the left side of the unit (under the uncapping bin)
- Entire unit sits at a slight incline toward the honey gate, helping the honey flow out of the extractor as well as the uncapping bin.
- Extracts 15 medium frames radially or 5 deep frames tangentially
- 110V – 300W Italian made reversible GAMMA motor mounted on bottom of tank w/control box on the side
- New more efficient safety mechanism keeps lid closed while basket is turning, but opens immediately when the motor is turned off. No more long delay!
- Stainless steel wire basket
Uncapping Bin features:
- Cross piece to rest the frame on while uncapping
- Stainless steel rack to rest frames in while waiting to be loaded into the extractor
- Removable deep tank with a perforated bottom for collecting and draining cappings