FAQ - COVID-19
Is the showroom open?
- Our showroom will remain closed but is available by appointment. Give us a call at 877-529-9233 to make one.
- You must wear a mask before entering the building and for the entire time while inside the building.
- We will allow only one customer into the showroom at a time.
- Be prepared to spend no more than 15 minutes in our shop so that we may serve as many customers as possible.
- We cannot allow use of our restroom facilities at this time. (There is a Sheetz gas station less than a mile from our warehouse on the corner of SR 14 & SR 44)
How do I place an order for pickup?
You can either give us a call to place your order, or place the order online and select “In-Store Pick-Up” at the shipping section of the checkout process, and please leave a note in the order comments letting us know when you plan to come pick up. When you arrive to pick up, pull to the North facing dock door (on the left side of the building when you pull in) that is closest to the road. If someone doesn’t come help you within a few minutes, give us a call to let us know you’re here.
Where do I pick up my order?
At the north-facing dock door located on the left side of the building, closest to the road (not the ramp).
How fast are you shipping orders?
Orders are leaving our warehouse within 3-4 business days of your order being placed.
How will I know when products that are out of stock will be back in stock?
Keep an eye on our website, as inventory is updated as soon as shipments arrive at our warehouse. Or, follow us on Social Media and sign up for our Bee Blast® email newsletter for in-stock updates, sales & promos, and to keep up with our current protocols.
Please bear with us! We are working very hard to keep things in stock. Our supply chains have been strained with some vendors closing down for periods of time, and others re-prioritizing what products they’re manufacturing. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented circumstances.
How will I know if/when anything changes?
Follow us on Social Media and sign up for our Bee Blast® email newsletter for the most up-to-date information.